NAIL’s mission is to joyfully solve problems in unexpected ways. We value creativity,
teamwork, initiative, communication, and personal growth.
We employ intelligent, self-aware, innovative humans that bring their good vibes and
strong ambitions every day to create effective communication strategies and outputs for
We are looking for an experienced Producer. You should know how to shepherd the
creative process to end up with proud colleagues, satisfied external partners, and
We want to find someone who:
• Has successfully produced creative content, including static and video deliverables, as
well as digital/interactive outputs.
• Is comfortable negotiating services and articulating the value of the investment.
• Has experience maintaining and executing against a budget in a fluid process.
• Is highly organized and detail-oriented in monitoring, cataloging, and archiving all
• Can serve as the liaison between external vendors and internal clients to successfully
communicate accurate and nuanced information.
• Understands, appreciates, and is on-board to make-happen disruptive creative work.
•Enjoys collaboration and debate with a wide range of people, on a wide range of
subjects and issues.
•Appreciates client opportunities of all sizes and levels of complexity; applies equal
enthusiasm to all.
• Has skills or passions that can add value to the organization as a whole. Or just makes
it more fun.
This is a good fit if you want to work somewhere where:
• You are a crucial part of what happens here every day.
• You are proud of what you do and like the people you do it with.
• Your curiosity, ideas and initiative are welcomed.
• You love your job but not at the exclusion of your life—which you also love and like to
participate in from time to time.
Salary DOE. Minimum 3 years agency or related experience.