NAIL’s mission is to joyfully solve problems in unexpected ways. We value creativity, teamwork, initiative, communication, and personal growth.
We employ intelligent, self-aware, innovative humans that bring their good vibes and strong ambitions every day to create effective communication strategies and outputs for our clients.
We are looking for an early-in-their-career Producer. You should know how to shepherd the creative process to end up with proud colleagues, satisfied external partners, and thrilled clients.
We want to find someone who:
• Has successfully produced creative content, including static and video deliverables, as well as digital/interactive outputs.
• Is comfortable negotiating services and articulating the value of the investment.
• Has experience maintaining and executing against a budget in a fluid process.
• Is highly organized and detail-oriented in monitoring, cataloging, and archiving all project assets.
• Can serve as the liaison between external vendors and internal clients to successfully communicate accurate and nuanced information.
• Understands, appreciates, and is on-board to make-happen disruptive creative work.
•Enjoys collaboration and debate with a wide range of people, on a wide range of subjects and issues.
•Appreciates client opportunities of all sizes and levels of complexity; applies equal enthusiasm to all.
• Has skills or passions that can add value to the organization as a whole. Or just makes it more fun.
This is a good fit if you want to work somewhere where:
• You are a crucial part of what happens here every day.
• You are proud of what you do and like the people you do it with.
• Your curiosity, ideas and initiative are welcomed.
• You love your job but not at the exclusion of your life—which you also love and like to participate in from time to time.
Salary DOE. Minimum 3 years agency or related experience.